Friday, June 17, 2016

Best Fried Potatoes


AFFILIATE NOTICE


This blog participates in various forms of advertising,including affiliate marketing. Thank you for your support.

After Cally's graduation party I had baked potatoes coming out my ears.  We had a baked potato bar and there sure were a lot left over.


My father in law suggested to have hash browns... so this how how the Best Fried Potatoes was born.

I pulled a couple of the baked potatoes out of the refrigerator, cut them up in cubes like I would if I was going to boil potatoes and fried them up.... YUM!



Best Fried Potatoes

1 baked potato per person
olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
season salt
pepper
onion powder

In  skillet melt butter and drizzle in olive oil.  Add the cubed baked potato, sprinkle with Season Salt, pepper and onion powder.  Fry over medium heat until done to your likeness.  I like mine a little crispy on the outside and then a soft potato on the inside... oh and then smothered in ketchup :)

You can always create your own flavors as well by adding thing such as onions, peppers, jalapenos, or even cover your cooked fried potatoes with Salsa... the additions are endless