Monday, October 7, 2013

Birthday Cookie Celebration


AFFILIATE NOTICE


This blog participates in various forms of advertising,including affiliate marketing. Thank you for your support.


Today is my Birthday and to help me celebrate some of my blogging friends have shared their cookie recipes with me.  Please click on the name of the cookie so you too can visit each blog and see these delicious treats!  Thank you ladies for making my day so special!





Take4 Chocolate Pudding Cookies by Frugal Foodie Mama 


Vanilla Pudding Snickerdoodles by Mom's test Kitchen


Best Toffee Chocolate Chunk Cookies by A little CLAIREification


Oatmeal Cookies with Dried Cherries by Cooking on the front burner




Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookies by It Bakes Me Happy


Almond Crunch Cookies by Call Me PMC


Mom's Thumbprint Cookies by My Life as Robin's Wife


Monster Cookies  by The Mandatory Mooch